1. Company Information
Corporate Name: Mayu's Kitchen & Co.
Address: Hong Kong（Please contact us when you need the address detail.）
Representative: Mayuko Okada Picquot
2. How we obtain users' personal information
When a user submits our inquiry form, we obtain personal identifiable information such as name, phone number, and e-mail address.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
- The acquired information is analyzed and used to inform the users our products and services that are suitable for them in our business.
- It is to inform the users by sending e-mails the updates and campaign information of our services they are using.
- It is to contact the users as necessary, such as for maintenance of our service the user is using.
- It is to respond to the comments and inquiries from users.
- It is to bill the users of paid plans for their usage fees and costs.
The purpose of use of personal information shall be changed when the relevant change before and after the change is recognized and reasonable.
4. Measures to ensure the secure management of personal data
The Company strives to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will notify all parties concerned to protect them from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss, and/or damage. We also conduct regular maintenance for our on-site management.
5. Distribution of personal data to the third parties
The Company will not provide any personal information to the third parties without the user's consent, except in the following cases.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent from the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health, hygiene, or children's growth, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent from the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent from the individual concerned is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following matters are notified or announce to the individual in advance, and when the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- When the Company informed the individual the purpose of use that would be informed to the third parties.
- When the Company informed the individual the items of data that would be provided to the third parties.
- When the Company changed the means or communication methods to the third parties.
- When the Company decided to stop sharing any personal information to a third party by the request of the individual concerned.
- When the Company accepted a request from the individual.
6. Disclosure and correction of personal data in possession
When the Company receives a request from an individual to disclose his or her personal information, the Company will disclose it to the individual without delay. If those who wish to be notified of the purpose of use of personal information, or to have it corrected, added, or deleted, or to have its use suspended to the third parties, please make your request from Contact page.
7. Contact for consultations and complaints regarding the use of personal information
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or other inquiries regarding our use of personal information, please contact us from Contact page.
- The contents of the Policy are subject to change without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in the Policy.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Company's website, the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users using the information on the Company's website.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the users or any damages inflicted by the users on any third party as a result of the users' use of the Company's website.
- In any dispute or misinterpretation of Private Policy and the Company's website, the content on the Japanese page should be correct and applied.
10. Copyright and portrait rights
The text, images, pictures, and all other contents on the Company's website are protected by copyright and portrait rights, and may not be used or diverted without permission.
11. For inquiries
If you have any questions regarding the Policy, please contact us from our Contact page.